22 Jul 2022
Welcome back to the start of Term 3, after hopefully enjoying a safe and enjoyable winter break. We want to give you an overview of how we are continuing to ensure our college remains COVID- safe throughout this term.
As we continue to prioritise student and staff learning and wellbeing while at school, our layered COVID-smart measures will continue for Term 3. These ‘baseline measures’ are aligned to the NSW government’s general community settings and include:
· staying home if unwell, even if you have a negative RAT, until you are free of symptoms
· rapid antigen testing for symptomatic students and close contacts able to return to school
· strongly encouraging mask wearing, particularly for the first 4 weeks of term
· strongly encouraging all eligible students and their families to get vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
· maximising natural ventilation
· good hygiene practices
· responding to local COVID-19conditions
As always if you have any queries or concerns please contact your child’s campus.